Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Prayer from Psalms 21:11-13

Song
Heavenly lord your name is wonderful
Your name is excellent
Your name is beautiful
I worship You lord for You are mighty
You've got the whole world in Your hands

"For they intended evil against thee: they imagined a mischievous device, which they are not able to perform.  Therefore shalt thou make them turn their back, when thou shalt make ready thine arrows upon thy strings against the face of them.  Be thou exalted, Lord , in thine own strength: so will we sing and praise thy power."
Psalms 21:11-13 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for your love, mercy and salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Father thank you for turning all mischievous acts against me to nothing in Jesus name

Father thank you for crowing my efforts with victory in Jesus name

Lord thank you for putting my enemy to shame over all situations in my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for erasing my name and my family from the list of condemnation in Jesus name

Lord thank you for shining your countenance on my path in Jesus name

Father thank you fighting my battles for me in Jesus name

Thank you for  your mercy that speaks over judgement in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
8/12/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...