Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 December 2015

Prayer from Psalms 61:5

Song
For you are holy oh God so holy
That's why we give your name the praise
For you are holy oh God so holy
For you are holy right in this place

"For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given me the heritage of those that fear thy name."
Psalms 61:5 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for you are holy and righteous accept my thanks in Jesus name

Lord almighty accept my praise and worship to you in Jesus name

Father accept me as i am and do not cast me away from your presence in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let your fear increase in me everyday of my life so that i will not find it difficult to do your will in Jesus name

Lord Jesus grant me grace to redeem my vows and pledges to you so that it won't hinder answers to my prayers in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you for giving me the heritage of those that fear you in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for erasing the evil encounter in my life and filling my heart with joy in Jesus name

Father do not let me do anything that will grieve the holy spirit in Jesus name

Father every past sin that i can remember or not which i have not restituted that is causing me pain forgive me and grant me grace to restitute in Jesus name

Lord Jesus renew my mind and set me free from blood guiltiness in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
2/12/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...