Search This Blog

Monday 30 November 2015

Prayer from Psalms 30:11-12

Song
Great is thy faithfulness Oh lord my father
There is no shadow of turning with thee
Thou changeth not thy compassion they fail not
As thou has been thou forever will be
Great is thy faithfulness 2x
Morning by morning new mercies i see
All i have needed thy hand has provided
Great is thy faithfulness lord unto me

"Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;  To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever."
Psalms 30:11-12 KJV

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for being faithful to me even when i have been unfaithful to you

Lord i thank you for counting me worthy to see this new and last month of the year in Jesus name

Father i thank you for your unending grace over me and my household in Jesus name

Lord thank you for giving me a new start and chance in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for replacing garment of mourning with garment of rejoicing in Jesus name

Father i thank you for shaming my enemies and proving that you are God in my life in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for bloting out with your blood  every ungodly decrees assigned to make my destiny expire untimely in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for filling my mouth with new song in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for turning me to a cornerstone where i have been rejected in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
1/12/2015
Happy New Month
💝🎁🎉🎊💃💃💃😄😇👼

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...