Search This Blog

Thursday 12 November 2015

Prayer from Psalms 61:5-6

Song
I thank you lord 2x
I thank you Jehovah almighty
I thank you lord 2x
I thank you Jehovah almighty

"For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given me the heritage of those that fear thy name.  Thou wilt prolong the king's life: and his years as many generations." Psalms 61:5-6 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father thank you for another opportunity to be among the living glory be to your name

My father thank you for the salvation of my soul, for not allowing me to perish in sin in Jesus name

Fathet thank you for making me your child and for increasing your fear in me in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for destroying every evil covenant i made or made on my behalf in Jesus name

I plead the blood of Jesus upon my life, family, community and nation in Jesus name

Father i thank you for convicting me when i do things against your will and for drawing me back to you with your mercy and love in Jesus name

Lord Jesus help me to finish this race well and strong in Jesus name

Father terminate every appointments of death in my life and family bless us with long life in Jesus name

Lord change my name as you visited Jacob and change his name visit me and change my name in Jesus name

Father i release all persecuted christian before you uphold your children even when persecutions becomes fierce and intense let us not deny you in Jesus name

Lord uphold your church at this end time in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
12/11/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...