Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Prayer from Ezra 1:3,6

Song
Jehovah Jireh my provider
Your grace is sufficient for me
The lord shall supply all my needs
According to His riches in glory
He will give His angels charge over me
Jehovah Jireh cares for me, for me, for me
Jehovah Jireh cares for me

"Who is there among you of all his people? his God be with him, and let him go up to Jerusalem, which is in Judah, and build the house of the Lord God of Israel, (he is the God,) which is in Jerusalem.  And all they that were about them strengthened their hands with vessels of silver, with gold, with goods, and with beasts, and with precious things, beside all that was willingly offered." Ezra 1:3, 6 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me father and cleanse my sins with your blood in Jesus name

Father i soak myself and family in the pool of the blood of Jesus

Father thanks for always being with me even when i do not deserve it in Jesus name

Father open my ears and heart so i can understand the capacity with which you have called me and how to fulfill my purpose in Jesus name

I decree ephatha upon every hardness in me that is refusing to open to God's ordinance in Jesus name

I decree that every teaching or myth stopping me from giving my all to God be destroyed by the Holy ghost fire in Jesus name

Father henceforth give me grace to do more for you and the furtherance of the gospel of Jesus in Jesus name

Oh lord deliver me from spirit of wariness limiting my ability in any aspect of life in Jesus name

Oh lord open doors of opportunity for me to be able to sow into your kingdom in Jesus name

Father open my heart to receive and understand that only treasures i invest in heaven is eternal so that i will focus on laying my treasures in heaven and not on earth in Jesus name

Father give me a heart that dedicates to doing your will when its convenient or not in Jesus name

Lord Jesus increase my faith in you and help me to always cast my burdens on you for you care in Jesus name

Thank you lord for the understanding, open door and answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
25/11/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...