Search This Blog

Friday 20 November 2015

Prayer from Romans 1:30-32

Song
Jehovah is your name 2x
Mighty warrior great in battle
Jehovah is your name

"Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,  Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:  Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."
Romans 1:30-32 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father you are more than able deliver me from the hell bound habits and let your spirit overflow in my being in Jesus name

Lord take out of my life every pleasure that is against your will in my life in Jesus name

Father sanctify my household and deliver us from the works of flesh in Jesus name

Almighty father erase every memories that leads me to committing sins and fill my heart with your fear in Jesus name

Lord in anyway i am not in right stand with you have mercy and keep my feet firm in you in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
20/11/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...