Search This Blog

Friday 27 November 2015

Prayer from Psalms 20:1-4

Song
Yahweh Yahweh Yahweh
Covenant keeping God

"The Lord hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee;  Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion;  Remember all thy offerings, and accept thy burnt sacrifice; Selah.  Grant thee according to thine own heart, and fulfil all thy counsel." Psalms 20:1-4 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father i thank you for being a covenant keeping God in Jesus name

Lord hear my cry as i come to you and put an end to shame in my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus remove every covering of evil manipulation and manifestation upon my life, destiny and family in Jesus name

Father defend me at all point where i have been risen against or not in Jesus name

Lord Jesus put an end to circle progression that leads to stagnation in my life in Jesus name

Father lift me up above my foes and change my story from what it is to what you want me to be in Jesus name

Lord you know my heart desires before the year runs out turn my heart desire to a ear tingling testimonies in Jesus name

Lord Jesus through my life and situation prove to the world that you are a prayer answering and living God in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
27/11/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...