Search This Blog

Monday 9 November 2015

Prayer from Psalms 104:1,5

Song
Bless the lord oh my soul oh my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before oh my soul
And worship His holy name

Psalms104:1,5 KJV "Bless the Lord , O my soul. O Lord my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.  Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

I worship you creator of heaven and earth accept my worship in Jesus name

Father thank you for creating me and for keeping me to this very moment in Jesus name

Father you laid the foundation of the earth all glory to your name

Lord as you have planted the earth not to be removable I decree that I am unremovable where you have planted me in Jesus name

Father establish me with your power and silence every power waiting to disstabilise me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus cancel every power of death waiting to remove me untimely from this earth in Jesus name

Father erase all evil ordinances against this nation in Jesus name

Lord visit me with your power in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
9/11/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...