Search This Blog

Sunday 22 November 2015

Prayer from Hebrews 11:4

Song
How excellent is your name oh lord 2x
How excellent is your name 3x oh lord

By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh."
Hebrews 11:4 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah let my faith and fear in you increase in Jesus name

Lord Jesus increase the zeal of giving in me in Jesus name

Father make me a sacrificial giver especially towards the furtherance of the gospel of Jesus in Jesus name

Father every power assigned to frustrate me from giving into the works of the gospel destroy by fire in Jesus name

Father destroy every power of micing working over my life in Jesus name

Father erase every power of sefishness, stinginess and self centeredness working in and around me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus touch the heart of my helper and delete every power of greediness that can withhold my helper from fulfiing their purpose in my life in Jesus name

Father let my gift speak for me and make room for me even where it seem impossible in Jesus name

Father  sanctify my hands with your blood and henceforth let me prosper in all i lay my hands on in Jesus name

Lord Jesus change my story and do not let me die before my glory shines in Jesus name

I terminate every power of death and grave over me, my household and all around us in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
22/11/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...