Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 November 2015

Prayer from Psalms 91:4

Song
Hossanah 3* in the highest
Lord we lift up your name
With the heart full of praise
Be exalted oh lord my God
Hossanah in the highest

"He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler." Psalms 91:4 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father remove every heart of stone in me and replace it with heart of flesh in Jesus name

Father i lift everyone you have chosen to help me before you touch their heart in Jesus name

Father thank you for the promises in your word in Jesus name

Father hide me and my household under your wings take away every harm in Jesus name

Oh lord direct my steps do not let me be at the wrong place at the wrong time in Jesus name

Heavenly father terminate every assignment orchestrated from the kingdom of darkness to disgrace me and my household in Jesus name

Lord Jesus shield me under your power and blind every monitoring spirit monitoring my destiny in Jesus name

Lord help me in all areas and give me grace and strength to live above worry and sin in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
17/11/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...