Search This Blog

Saturday 21 November 2015

Prayer from Ecclesiastes 7:8

Song
I have seen the Lord's goodness
His mercies and compassion
I have seen the Lord's goodness
Hallelujah praise the lord
Oh lord you have been so good
You are so good to me
Oh lord you are excellent in my life everyday

"Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit." Ecclesiastes 7:8 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father deliver me from every spirit of pride that goes against your will in Jesus name

Lord increase your fear in me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let the pride in me be that of my salvation and righteous living in Jesus name

Oh lord my father grant me patient in all aspect of life do not let me run ahead of you or your plans for me in Jesus name

Oh lord increase my capacity and wisdom in you let my decisions be christlike in Jesus name

Father i thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
21/11/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...