Search This Blog

Sunday 29 November 2015

Prayer from Psalms 21:1-3

Song
Oh lord i need you to help me 2x
Help me in my worries
Help me in my ways
Oh lord i need you to help me

"The king shall joy in thy strength, O Lord ; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!  Thou hast given him his heart's desire, and hast not withholden the request of his lips. Selah.  For thou preventest him with the blessings of goodness: thou settest a crown of pure gold on his head." Psalms 21:1-3 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for being my help and for showing up when i least expect in Jesus name

Father i thank you for grace to witness the last sunday of this month in Jesus name

Father thank you for erasing shame in my life and destiny in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for your power that delivered me from my enemy in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for granting my heart desire in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for replacing my mourning with dancing in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayer and total victory on all front in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
29/11/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...