Search This Blog

Friday 6 November 2015

Prayer from Psalms 102:1

Song
Jesus is a way maker a way maker
Jesus is a way maker i know He cares
Jesus is a way maker a way maker
I know He can and He really cares 2x
I know He can make a way

"Hear my prayer, O Lord , and let my cry come unto thee." Psalms 102:1 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father  i thank you for this day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus no one is greater than you i have came to you this morning hear me as i call in Jesus name

Father you are the way maker, make way even in the wilderness for me in Jesus name

Father you turned the red sea into a solid path way for the children of Israel to cross over make every chanllenge of my life a pathway to cross over to breakthrough in Jesus name

Father you made the Egyptian perish in the red sea therefore you honoured your word that says they will see the Egyptians no more let this day mark the end of Egyptianish memory in my life in Jesus

Father today silence every power raising their standard to contend with me in Jesus name

Lord almighty delete from my destiny every attribute of povery, sorrow, pain and disgrace in Jesus name

Oh lord visit me in a new way end every plague bringing disgrace and discomfort into my life in Jesus name

Father i release my all to you sought me out and grant me everlasting victory in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
6/11/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...