Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Prayer from Exodus 17:14-16

Song
How can i desribe
A God that's indescribable
How can i explain
A love that's unexplainable
I'm at lost for words

Oh oh oh my heart sings oh oh oh
Oh oh oh my heart sings oh oh oh

"And the Lord said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua: for I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven.  And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovah–nissi:  For he said, Because the Lord hath sworn that the Lord will have war with Amalek from generation to generation." Exodus 17:14-16 KJV

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father i thank you for your unexplainable love over my life and family in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for your unending grace that is sufficient for me in Jesus name

Father thank you for putting out every amalek situation in my life and for giving me victory in Jesus name

Father i thank you for turning my sorrow into joy in Jesus name

Father thank you for bringing to nothing all risen adversaries over my destiny in Jesus name

Father thank you for turning situations that the enemy thought will hurt me into a stepping stone to greatness in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i thank you for puting an end to every shameful occurrence that has kept my head buried in disgrace in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i thank you for the new beginning you have started in my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for performing your wonders over every impossible situation in my life and for turning it to possibility in Jesus name

Oh lord my God thank you for overulling every decree working against me and my household and for giving us oil of gladness in place of sorrow in Jesus name

Father thank you for filling my mouth with new song and for counting me worthy among those that will give testimony over the test of life in Jesus name

Father thanks for the liberty you have granted unto me and my generation in the land of the living in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayer in Jesus matchless name i have prayed amen.

Today's Prayer
10/11/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...