Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Prayer from Psalms 42:4-5

Song
My heart, my mind, my soul belongs to you
My love, my life it all belobgs to you
Belongs to you belongs to you 
The songs We sing They all belongs to you 
The air We breathe It all belongs to you 
Belongs to You 

Yes, I surrender it all Yes, I turn it all over 
Yes, It all belongs to you 

"When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday.  Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance." Psalms 42:4-5 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father renew my soul and let my soul always yearn for more of you in Jesus name

Father fill my being with more of you and let me not live a life that won't glorify you in Jesus name

Father heal my heart of every sorrow or pain and let me begin to live a life that completely trust in you in Jesus name

Father you are my help at all time arise and show forth over every situation in my life in Jesus name

Father renew my strength in you never let me go back into the world in Jesus name

Father all i have belongs to you show me your favour in all aspects of life so that the world will know you are my provider and sustainer in Jesus name

Father terminate the manifestation date of every evil revelation over every member of my family in Jesus name

Oh lord erase and cancel every negative decrees written against me and my household with your blood in Jesus name

I decree i shall not die but live to declare the works of the lord in the land of the living in Jesus name

Father every plan or power for my parents not to eat the fruit of their labour terminate it now in Jesus name

God before the end of this year fill my mouth with songs of thanksgiving in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
3/11/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...