Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Prayer from Psalms 23:1-2,4,6

Song
You are the lord let your name be glorified 2x
We give you glory and honour
You are the lord let your name be glorified

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.  Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever." Psalms 23:1-2, 4, 6 KJV

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father i thank you because you are Jehovah Rohi my shepherd in Jesus name

Lord i thank you because you will see me through all i do in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you for bringing to null and void the plans of the enemy of my soul concerning my family and i in Jesus name

Father i thank you because you remain my refuge and fortress forever in Jesus name

Lord i thank you because you have destroyed every unpleasant occurrence planned for my household and i by your fire in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let your goodness, mercy and favour accompany me anywhere i go or my name is mentioned in Jesus name

Father terminate every power waiting to bring shame to me at the edge of breakthrough in Jesus name

Father destroy every evidence tendered against my progress by your fire in Jesus name

Lord Jesus do not allow any evil occurrence to befall me, my household, church, community and nation in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
24/11/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...