Search This Blog

Monday 2 November 2015

Prayer from Zephaniah 1:5-6, 15-16

Song
Immortal God invisible God
Immortal God How great thou art

"And them that worship the host of heaven upon the housetops; and them that worship and that swear by the Lord , and that swear by Malcham;  And them that are turned back from the Lord ; and those that have not sought the Lord , nor enquired for him.  That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,  A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers."
Zephaniah 1:5-6, 15-16 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father have mercy on this generation do not comsume us in your wrath in Jesus name

Father i rededicate my life to you cleanse me with your blood, i accept you as my lord and saviour in Jesus name

Father in anyway i rest upon the things of this world so much that i forget you are the creator have mercy on me in Jesus name

Heavenly lord keep me in the right standing in you till i see you in glory and make me raptureable in Jesus name

Father as i live in this perilous times help me so that i can live a life that glorifies you in Jesus name

Father every weight of sin that will make me unrapturable Jehovah open my eyes to see them and help me so i can correct them in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you are a wonderful God help me to live above sin in Jesus name

Father do not let me die before i fulfill my purpose of creation on earth in Jesus name

Father use me at this endtime to win souls into your kingdom in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i have no power of my own help me in all i do in Jesus name

Lord Jesus when the trumpet shall sound for me to return to you let me be found worthy of your kingdom in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
2/11/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...