Search This Blog

Monday 16 November 2015

Prayer from Ephesians 3:20-21

Song
Unto the king eternal immortal
Invisible the only wise God
Be honour an glory
Forever and ever
Be honour and glory. Forever more

"Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,  Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.'"
Ephesians 3:20-21 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father i return the glory to you for who you are and will always be in my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i thank you for that  which you have started doing and will do in my life,destiny and family in Jesus name

Lord almighty you are more than able thank you for proving to me in all aspects of life that you have the final say in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you for making impossible possible in my life and family in Jesus name

Father i thank you for lifting and destroying every gates of brass hindering me from moving into your promises for my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty i thank you for your mercies that endure forever in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for silencing my foes and for giving me irreplaceable victory in all phase of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i thank you for making me an overcomer even where i had lost hope you showed up as my hope in Jesus name

Father thank you for the power of ressurection that brought forth all dead glories in my household to life and cause them to function in Jesus name

Father thank you for granting me dominion over this territory and for nullifying all territorial powers working against your will in my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for sending helpers of destiny my way at the appointed time in  Jesus name

Lord i thank you because my testimony will not meet me in the grave in Jesus name

Father i thank you because when they say there is a casting down i will say there is a lifting up because there shall be performance of your wonders in and around me in Jesus name

Lord i thank you because i and my household shall continually be for signs and wonders and we will serve you till eternity in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for all believers all over the world for terminating wariness in our body soul and spirit in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
16/11/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...