Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Prayer from Acts 12:5-7

Song
I have a father He will never ever fail me2*
Jesus ismy father He will never ever fail me
Rock of ages never ever fail

"Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him.  And when Herod would have brought him forth, the same night Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains: and the keepers before the door kept the prison.  And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands."
Acts 12:5-7 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father thank you for the salvation of my soul and faith in you in Jesus name

Father let my prayer and petition come to you and not just be empty words in Jesus name

Father let there be manifestation of your promises both new and old in my life in Jesus name

Lord as you set Peter free from the prison set me free from all situation of confinement in any aspect of my life in Jesus name

Father revive the spirit and grace of intercession in our churches in Jesus name

Lord you are the one who gives freedom, as you made a ridicule of the law that kept Peter in prison by divinely setting him free, let there be a divine encounter over my situation in Jesus name

Father make ridicule of any law or human ordinances limiting me from fulfilling purpose in life in Jesus name

Lord i lift as many in prison for what they know not both physically or spiritually unto you let your mercy begin to set them free and let victory be their portion in Jesus name

Father disgrace every power of hell waiting to terminate my existence in the confinement of impossibility in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let the angel you have assigned to deliver my breaththrough locate and find me on time in the name of Jesus

Father at the dead of time when i am about to give in to my challenges rise and strengthen me so i can encounter victory in Jesus name

Lord Jesus create ways of escape for me and my household even when all road is blocked make a way where there seems to be no way in Jesus name

Father where i am suppose to walk do not let me choose to sleep help me to make right decisions at the right time in Jesus name

Lord Jesus empower me to always trust in you at all times even when it seem as if you are quiet in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for my liberty and answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
26/11/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...