Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Prayer from Ecclesiastes 9:10-11

Song
I have a God who never fail 3x
Who never fail 2x forevermore
Amen Jesus never fail 3x
Jesus never fail 2x forevermore

"Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.  I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all." Ecclesiastes 9:10-11 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father thank you for your word that is new every morning and sheds light on my path in Jesus name

Lord Jesus sanctify my hands for success and deliver me from idleness in Jesus name

Lord give me understanding on how to use my talents while on earth to glorify you in Jesus name

Father remove my name and that of my family fron the lists of the enemy in Jesus name

Father cover my household, myself, community and nation with your blood deliver us from all known and unknown harm in Jesus name

Father take away every spirit of tiredness that limits achievement from my life in Jesus name

Lord as this year is going to an end guide and protect us do not let us fall victim of evil in any capacity in Jesus name

Lord Jesus terminate the root and growth of procrastination in my life in Jesus name

I decree i will not die before my glory shines in Jesus name

I decree i and my family will not die but live to testify to the goodness of God in the land of the living in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to use my time godly and wisely in Jesus name

Oh lord give me the enablement to make use of the opportunity that comes my way gloriously in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
18/11/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...