Search This Blog

Sunday 8 November 2015

Prayer from Genesis 1:2-3

Song
We bow down and worship Yahweh 2x
Yahweh Yahweh Yahweh

"And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.  And God said, Let there be light: and there was light." Genesis 1:2-3 KJV

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father thank you for this salvation of my soul and grace to worship you in Jesus name

Father thank you for enabling me to keep standing in you even when the storms of life becomes fierce in Jesus name

Father i thank you for your mercies that endures forever in my life

Oh lord release your spirit upon my life and let darkness vanish from my life in Jesus name

Father set my spirit free from all bondage of sin in Jesus name

Father today let every form of darkness in my life hear your word and let your light shine on me in Jesus name

Father henceforth take away every forces of darknes tieing me down destroy them by your fire in Jesus name

Lord Jesus increase your fire in me do not let me remain thesame or dormant in Jesus name

Father let your spirit flow in and through me henceforth in Jesus name

Father speak your word into my life and let me experience transformation in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
8/11/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...