Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Prayer from Roman 1:26-27

Song
Create in me a new heart oh lord
And renew right spirit within me
Cast me not away from your presence oh lord
Take not your Holy spirit from me
Restore unto me the joy of my salvation
And renew right spirit within me

"For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:  And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."
Romans 1:26-27 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord cleanse my spirit, soul and body from all unrighteous acts in Jesus name

Lord Jesus do not cast me away from you or give me up for evil ordinances in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on this nation and do not let us perish in your wrath in Jesus name

Father i lift as many who burn with evil passion towards one another deliver them and give them understanding of your word in Jesus name

Father every act in this land that is being practiced and might lead to you purnishing the whole nation henceforth put an end to such acts in Jesus name

Father i lift myself and as many as i know to you let your mercy prevail over any judgement in Jesus name

Lord Jesus with your blood flush out every ungodly counsel from our hearts in Jesus name

Lord deliver this generation from satanic  power ruling the affairs of the world in Jesus name

Lord i lift as many that i know or do not know who have not given their life to you today touch them and let them have an encounter with you in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
19/11/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...