Search This Blog

Monday 30 November 2015

Prayer from Psalms 21: 4-7

Song
Thank you Jesus you are the owner of my soul
Alpha Omega you are worthy to be praised
In all generation there is no one like you
Alpha Omega you are worthy to be praised

"He asked life of thee, and thou gavest it him, even length of days for ever and ever.  His glory is great in thy salvation: honour and majesty hast thou laid upon him.  For thou hast made him most blessed for ever: thou hast made him exceeding glad with thy countenance.  For the king trusteth in the Lord , and through the mercy of the most High he shall not be moved."
Psalms 21:4-7 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for yout infinite love over me in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for not allowing me to perish in my sin and for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Father thank you for destroying all evil edge built against my destiny and family by your fire in Jesus name

Heavenly father i thank you for your power that brings out the extraordinary in my situation in Jesus name

Father thank you for showing your majesty over all that concern me and for silencing my adversaries in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you for your mercy upon my life in Jesus name

Father i thank you for raising standard against my enemies and for giving me unending victory in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for your grace in all areas and love upon me and my household in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for how far you have brought me and where you are taking me to in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
30/11/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...