Search This Blog

Sunday 15 November 2015

Prayer from Jude 1:20-21

Song
Pour out your spirit in this place 2*
Overwhelm us, Overtake us 2*
Fill us now, lord fill us now

"But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,  Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life."
Jude 1:20-21 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Have your way in my life direct me in all i do in Jesus name

Father fill me with more of you and take away flesh from me in Jesus name

Father set me apart for your glorious use at this end time in Jesus name

Father pour out your Holy spirit and power upon us in Jesus name

Father henceforth let your power overflow in and through me and use me for signs and wonders in  Jesus name

Heavenly father remove every veil covering my glory and burn them with your Holy ghost fire in Jesus name

Lord let your love increase in me so that i will love others the way you want me to and not judge them for their deeds in Jesus name

Father evaluate my life and show me where i need to improve in order to meet up with your plans for my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i release myself to you let my life be an evidence of your exitence and power everywhere i go in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
15/11/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...