Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Prayer from Genesis 25:29-34

Song
You said ask and you will receive
whatever you need
You said your glory will fill the earth
like water in the sea
You said lift up your hands the hour is here
The kingdom is here
You said ask and i'll give the nations to you
oh lord
That's the cry of my heart distance shores and the islands will see
Your eyes as it watches on us
Oh lord we ask for the nations

"And Jacob sod pottage: and Esau came from the field, and he was faint:  And Esau said to Jacob, Feed me, I pray thee, with that same red pottage; for I am faint: therefore was his name called Edom.  And Jacob said, Sell me this day thy birthright.  And Esau said, Behold, I am at the point to die: and what profit shall this birthright do to me?  And Jacob said, Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob.  Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentiles; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: thus Esau despised his birthright." Genesis 25:29-34 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord i have come to you this day  order my utterances as i make my request known to you in Jesus name

Father i pray for your deliverance power to rest on me and deliver me where need be in Jesus name

Father in your power set my destiny free from all captivity in Jesus name

Father whatever i have allowed or my parents have allowed to trade my glory for shame today sought me out and remove shame in Jesus name

Father lay your hands on my glory renew what needs renewing and replace what needs replacing in Jesus name

Father every feeding in the spiritual realm that the enemy of my soul had used in place of taking my glory today let your blood claim back my glory for me in Jesus name

Father open my eyes to see my weakness and help me to overcome them victoriously in Jesus name

Father i pray to you every negative vibes working around my destiny silent them and fill my being with positivity in Jesus name

Oh lord my father deliver me and my family from any Esau spirit in Jesus name

Father in the chosen field you have for me grant me grace and silent every antagonist in Jesus name

Father set me loose from every covenant i find myself in against your will henceforth in Jesus

Lord Jesus on this planet earth let me fulfill destiny in Jesus name

Father shine your light on my path henceforth replce all i have lost in all aspect of life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
4/11/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...