Search This Blog

Sunday 1 November 2015

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song
I will praise Him from everlasting
Everlasting to everlasting
I will praise Him from everlasting
Everlasting to everlasting

"And they sang together by course in praising and giving thanks unto the Lord ; because he is good, for his mercy endureth for ever toward Israel. And all the people shouted with a great shout, when they praised the Lord , because the foundation of the house of the Lord was laid." Ezra 3:11 KJV

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for how far you have brought me,where i am and where you are taking me to in Jesus name

Father this new month let the songs of thanksgiving not cease in my household in Jesus name

Father i thank you for your goodness and mercy that has been abundant in my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for that which you have started and what you are yet to do in my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for your church and the grace bestowed on your church in Jesus name

Father thank you because this month heaven will open for me in Jesus name

Father thank you because as i see the beginning of this month i shall its end by your grace in Jesus name

Lord i thank you because you will visit me for greatness this month in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
1/11/2015

Happy new Month
🎁🎉🎊💃💝🎁💃💃🎉🎊🎊

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...