Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Prayer Job 22:25-28

Song
Whatever I say I shall receive I will believe
Great things today I will declare I will decree
God made me a promise, He's faithful to perform it. And there will be will be a performance

Today I will release my faith faith to believe
For there is a promise waiting for me
And there will be will be a performance
There shall be a performance 4x

"Yea, the Almighty shall be thy defence, and thou shalt have plenty of silver.  For then shalt thou have thy delight in the Almighty, and shalt lift up thy face unto God.  Thou shalt make thy prayer unto him, and he shall hear thee, and thou shalt pay thy vows.  Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways." Job 22:25-28 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Father anoint my tongue for signs and wonders in Jesus name

Father i thank you because you are my defence and you will see me through every challenge i face in life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i thank you because henceforth i shall begin to live in abundance because you have brought an end to lack in my life in Jesus name

Father i thank you because as i call you answer us in Jesus name

Oh lord i come to you in total humility have your way in my life and renew all that needs renewing in Jesus name

Father bring to my rememberance every vow that i made and i haven't redeemed that might be causing hinderance to my prayers help me to redeem them all in Jesus name

Father in your name i decree peace over all storms and unrest in my life and destiny

I decree i shall not know disgrace or pain in the remaining days of this year in Jesus name

I decree upon my destiny that no power shall truncate it in Jesus name

Father disgrace every power waiting to disgrace me in Jesus name

Jehovah Rohi guard me in all areas do not let me walk into any known or unknown trap of the enemy in Jesus name

I decree that henceforth the light of God begin to shine on my path and i shall no longer walk in darkness in Jesus name

I decree that i shall not die, i shall live to eat the fruit of my labour in the land of the living in Jesus name

I decree that no weapon fashioned against me and my household shall prosper any tongue that rise against us shall be condemned in Jesus name

Father every opportuonity gate shut against me open them with your mighty hand in Jesus name

I decree my testimony is here and now in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
11/11/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...