Search This Blog

Saturday 12 December 2015

Prayers from Psalms 18:44-46

Song
You are the lord let Your name be glorified 2x
We give You glory and honour
You are the lord let Your name be glorified

"As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.  The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.  The Lord liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted." Psalms 18:44-46 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you fo this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i need you to take me to the height you have proposed for me in Jesus name

Father disgrace all strange authorities and powers working against your plan for me in Jesus name

I decree that every strange god contending against my destiny begin to fade away in Jesus name

I decree that every closed doors against my destiny begin to open in Jesus name

I decree that all ancient power of darkness assigned to torture and ruin my lineage become powerless henceforth in Jesus name

Father over all that concerns me and around me let your name only be exalted in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
12/12/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...