Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Prayer from Isaiah 50:7-9

Song
I give glory to your name oh lord
Glory to your name oh lord
For your name is great and greatly to be praised

"For the Lord God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.  He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me.  Behold, the Lord God will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up."
Isaiah 50:7-9 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father thank you for visiting me this morning in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and for making me a vessel unto honour in Jesus name

Father you are the help of the helpless give me victory over all my adversaries in Jesus name

Father contend with all that rise against me in Jesus name

Father let all plans working against me henceforth begin to work for my favour in Jesus name

Father i thank you for not putting me to shame in Jesus name

Father let all that condemn me wax old like garment in Jesus name

Father terminate all appoitment of evil and their orchestrator over my life and family in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
9/12/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...