Search This Blog

Sunday 6 December 2015

Prayer from Leviticus 17:6,11

Song
You made my life so beautiful
And as You are, You have made me here on earth
There's nothing greater than this
That's why I love You forevermore

I want more of You 2x Jesus
The more i Know You, the more I want to know You
Jesus more of You

"And the priest shall sprinkle the blood upon the altar of the Lord at the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and burn the fat for a sweet savour unto the Lord .  For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul." Leviticus 17:6, 11 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank You for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Father forgive me in anyway i have ridiculed the power in your blood in Jesus name

Father thank you for the salvation of my soul and Your blood shed for the remission of my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i want more of you in my life in Jesus name

Father rid me of any power of self and flesh that has dominated my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus take away all blood guiltiness affecting my destiny and generation today in Jesus name

Father sanctify me holy and fit for your divine use in Jesus name

I plead the blood of Jesus upon my household and i in Jesus name

Father let your blood speak for me in every situation in Jesus name

Father avenge for me in areas where i can't because vengeance belongs to you in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
6/12/2015

Happy Thanksgiving Sunday🎁🎁🎉🎉🎊🎊💃💃

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...