Search This Blog

Sunday 3 January 2016

Prayer from Judges 2:21-22

Song
You are Alpha and Omega
We worship you our lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give you all the glory
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

" I also will not henceforth drive out any from before them of the nations which Joshua left when he died:  That through them I may prove Israel, whether they will keep the way of the Lord to walk therein, as their fathers did keep it, or not."
Judges 2:21-22 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me father and with your blood purify me of all unrighteousness in Jesus name

Father in your mercy draw me back to you in any way I have walked away from you and your plans for my life in Jesus name

Father by your mercy deliver me from any wrath awaiting me as a result of disobedience to you in Jesus name

Father heal the foundation of my family and let us begin to walk/work in your will not against your will in Jesus name

Father heal this land in Jesus name

Father deliever us from inherited curses in this nation as a result of our parents sin in Jesus name

Father help me henceforth to do your will and stick to it even when all around me is against it in Jesus name

Father let me be a divine and great role model to my generation so that they will serve you all the days of their lives in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
03/1/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...