Search This Blog

Thursday 28 January 2016

Prayer from John 4:23-24

Hymn

Great is thy faithfulness oh lord my father
There is no shadow of turning with thee
Thou changeth not thy compassion they fail not
As thou has been thou forever will be
Great is thy faithfulness 2*
Morning by morning new mercies i see
All i have needed thy hand as provided
Great is thy faithfulness lord unto thee

"But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.   God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."
John 4:23-24 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father remove all barriers of self hindering me from releasing myself totally to you in Jesus name

Father remove and burn every sack/torn garment placed on me spiritually that is hindering the manifestation of my glory in Jesus name

Father terminate every works of flesh that i depend on to enhance my worship in Jesus name

Oh lord almighty henceforth let my spirit be sanctified and placed at the level of true worshippers in Jesus name

Father i am nothing without you deliver me from every pride of the heart and eyes that is or might destroy my relationship with you in Jesus name

Father draw me nearer and closer to you change me from who i am to whom you want me to be in Jesus name

Father ignite my spirit man to always focus on you so that my body will not yield to the works of flesh in Jesus name

Lord reveal to me and help me to overcome whatever is hindering me from being a true worshipper as you want me to be in Jesus name

Father give me clear and spiritual understanding of the power behind true worship in Jesus name

Lord i do not want to operate my worship life on old anointing fill me afresh with new anointing henceforth in Jesus name

Lord help me to constantly keep my focus on you in all aspect of my life so that i will not live to disappoint you in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
28/1/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...