Search This Blog

Friday 29 January 2016

Prayer from Habakkuk 2:2-4

Hymn
Oh Lord my God when i in awesome wonder
Consider all the works thy hand has made
I see the stars i hear the roaring thunder
Thy power throughout the universe display

Then sing my soul my saviour God to thee
How great thou art 2*
Then sing my soul my saviour God to thee
How great thou art 2*

"And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.  For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.  Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith."
Habakkuk 2:2-4 KJV

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father i worship your majesty and greatness accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you are mightier than the mightiest show my adversaries how mighty you are and fight my battles for me in Jesus name

Father in every vision of my life grant me the provision to bring it to manifestation in Jesus name

Father in anyway i have abused the gift of revelations in me forgive me and restore every long lost gift and talent of mine in Jesus name

Father remove every scale covering my spiritual sight in Jesus name

Father for every vision given to me for an appointed time grant me patient to wait and wisdom to handle all challenges in my period of waiting in Jesus name

Father remove every obstacle in fulfilling my destiny in Jesus name

Lord ignite in me the fire to put down every vision in my life and prayerfully call it fought at your appointed time in Jesus name

Father erase every weariness in my life and destroy every unnecessary attachment to my past in Jesus name

Father increase my faith in you do not let me live in complacency less i forget who you have created me to be and delay my destiny from being fulfilled in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
29/1/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...