Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Prayer from Isaiah 3:10

Song
When peace like a river attendeth my way
When sorrow like sea billows row
What ever my lot thou has thought me to say
It is well, it is well with my soul

"Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings."
Isaiah 3:10 KJV

Prayer

Lord i thank you for this day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive my sin in Jesus name

Father let your everlasting peace rest on my soul in Jesus name

Lord almighty give me grace to overcome all challenges in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty arise and set me fre from all my set backs in Jesus name

Lord put an end to the Lordship of strange spirit and powers over my destiny and household in Jesus name

Lord Jesus give me a divine encounter that will set me on the level you want me to be in Jesus name

Lord Jesus destroy every known and unknown policies and gevernance spoiling my vine in Jesus name

Father fill my soul with overflowing joy in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer
30/3/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...