Search This Blog

Friday 1 April 2016

Prayer from Jeremiah 29:11-12

Song
You are the lord you changeth not
You are the lord you changeth not

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord , thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.  Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you."
Jeremiah 29:11-12 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for the grace to witness a brand new month all glory to you in Jesus name

Father let your thought for my life begin to come to manifestation in Jesus name

Heavenly father remove all that is causing me heart aches in all areas of my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days let your promises for my life that is caged be released from where they are caged in Jesus name

Father i look up to you make way for me this new month in Jesus name

Jehovah break the seige of retrogression and depression upon my life in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer
1/4/2016
Happy New Month🎁🎁🎁💃💃💃🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊😄😄👼👼😇😇

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...