Search This Blog

Friday 22 April 2016

Prayer from 1 Samuel 30:8

Song
Jesus lover of my soul
Jesus I'll never let you go
You've taken me from the miry clay
You've Set my feet upon the rock now i know

I love you i need you
Though my world may fall i'll never let you go
My saviour my closest friend
I will worship you until the very end

"And David enquired at the Lord , saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all." 1 Samuel 30:8 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for the salvation of my soul

Father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord almighty you are the lover of my soul keep me from perishing in this world and after this world in Jesus name

Almighty Jehovah i have no power of my own empower me in all aspect so i can be victorious in Jesus name

Lord almighty you aren't the author of confusion lead me in all my way in Jesus name

Father i cast all my cares on you Lord deliver me and grant me victory in Jesus name

Lord Jesus erase every uncertainty off my path in Jesus name

Heavenly father terminate all serpents of destruction sent into my abode from the kingdom of darkness by your mighty power in Jesus name

Lord empower me to pursue overtake and subdue all evil troop encamped against my destiny in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
22/4/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...