Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Prayer from Psalms 62:1-2

Song
Every living soul
Every living soul praise the Lord

"Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation.  He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved. " Psalms 62:1-2 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Oh lord my God minister to my soul and cause divine visitation to take place in Jesus name

Lord almighty destroy every deposit of evil on my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty deliver me from every siege delaying my breakthrough in Jesus name

Father terminate all the powers of the enemy causing me to suffers in any aspect of life in Jesus name

Father you are my helper rise and send help to me from sanctuary in Jesus name

Lord hear my cry this day and put an end to weeping in all areas of my life in Jesus name

Lord lift me up and let stand above all powers of adversaries in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer
19/4/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...