Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Prayer from Psalms 83:4

Song
We lift our hands to the great I am
Who was and who is and is to come
We lift our hands to the great I am
Who can compare with you

"They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance." Psalms 83:4 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Heavenly father i look to you at this desperate hour rise and help me in Jesus name

Father let every counsel of the enemy concerning me and my household be totally destroyed in Jesus name

Father redeem me from the clutches of the evil ones and give me victory in Jesus name

Father remove every leadership from hell that is aiming to destroy this generation in Jesus name

Father in all my troubles let your peace blow on it in Jesus name

Father every plan of the enemy of my soul to wipe me and my generation off and disturb us from fulfilling purpose destroy them in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer
12/4/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...