Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 April 2016

Prayer from Psalms 27:7-8

Song
Holy Holy Holy lord God almighty
Early in the morning my songs shall rise to thee
Holy Holy Holy merciful and mighty
God in three persons blessed trinity

Hear, O Lord , when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me.  When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Lord , will I seek.
Psalms 27:7-8 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah renew my strength in you in Jesus name

Father hear me this day and in your mercy answer my prayers in Jesus name

Father pour your fresh oil on me in Jesus name

Father as i seek your face speak a word of revival and transformation into my destiny in Jesus name

Lord i need your touch this day touch me and never let me remain thesame again in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer
6/4/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...