Search This Blog

Monday 4 April 2016

Prayer from Jeremiah 12:10,16-17

Song
Our father, our father who hath in heaven amen
Hallowed be thy name 2x

"Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.  And it shall come to pass, if they will diligently learn the ways of my people, to swear by my name, The Lord liveth; as they taught my people to swear by Baal; then shall they be built in the midst of my people.  But if they will not obey, I will utterly pluck up and destroy that nation, saith the Lord ." Jeremiah 12:10, 16-17 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me father and forgive all my sins

Father i thank you for the salvation and for counting me worthy as a carrier of your glory and goodnews to the nation in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for the lives of as many vessels you have called solely to feed your sheep in Jesus name

Father i lift all vessels of God into your hands i pray for grace never to mislead your sheep in Jesus name

Lord i pray for as many that are called that are using it against you who have called them revive and renew them in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i lift every power waging against the called men and women of God silence such power and give them victory in Jesus name

Father every enticement of this world that might cause your called vessel to fall deliver them from such in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on this generation and do not wie us away in your wrath in Jesus name

Father let your mercy prevail over every judgement upon this generation as a whole in Jesus name

Lord keep our feet standing till we see you in glory in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer
4/4/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...