Search This Blog

Friday 8 April 2016

Prayer from Daniel 4:6-7

Song
All other gods they are the works of men
You are the holy God
There is none like you

"Therefore made I a decree to bring in all the wise men of Babylon before me, that they might make known unto me the interpretation of the dream.  Then came in the magicians, the astrologers, the Chaldeans, and the soothsayers: and I told the dream before them; but they did not make known unto me the interpretation thereof."
Daniel 4:6-7 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father almighty i worship your majesty accept my worship in Jesus name

Oh lord my God grant me outstanding wisdom like Daniel in Jesus name

Father use me greatly and confide the wise one so they will know i serve a living God in Jesus name

Father in all my endeavour crown the works of my hands with victory in Jesus name

Lord Jesus remove the buts of my life and give me testimonies in Jesus name

Lord Jesus transform my life greatly that it will be evidence I serve a great God in Jesus name

Lord Jesus give me the heart that worship you endlessly in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer
8/4/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...