Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 April 2016

Prayer from Psalms 51:10

Song
All other gods they are the works of men
You are the only God
There is none like you

"Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me."
Psalms 51:10 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father you are the greatest and omnipotent visit me this day in Jesus name

Lord Jesus cleanse me thoroughly and make me a vessel unto honour in Jesus name

Father cleanse my heart of all impurities in Jesus name

Lord Jesus fill me with your undilluted presence in Jesus name

Father let your power rest on me in Jesus name

Lord endow me with the Holy spirit and let it manifest in all aspects of my life in Jesus name

Father let your truth rule my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
27/4/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...