Search This Blog

Monday 25 April 2016

Prayer from Jeremiah 1:5-8

Song
Lord we proclaim you now and your mighty power
And your awesome majesty
Lord come upon us now
Release your power ad let your presence flow

"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.  Then said I, Ah, Lord God ! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child.  But the Lord said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.  Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord ."
Jeremiah 1:5-8 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you for my creation in Jesus name

Jehovah renew me with your divine strength in Jesus name

Father remove all fear and laziness that hinders me from being a fruitful branch in Jesus name

Almighty father deliver me from spiritual blockages that hinders me from hearing you in Jesus name

Lord let your precept be my priority at all time in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i need you every hour fill me with more of you in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages  strenghten my household and let us overcome all odds in our lives in Jesus name

Thank you father for making my life a testimony in all areas in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
26/4/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...