Search This Blog

Saturday 2 April 2016

Prayer from Isaiah 50:7

Song
Halle lujah Hallelujah Hallelujah praise 2x
Lift your voice and sing Hallelujah praise

"For the Lord God will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed." Isaiah 50:7 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord almighty i thank you for the priviledge to know your word and to be called your child in Jesus name

Heavenly father i come to you helpless stand to my aid and help me in Jesus name

Father you are the hope of the hopeless renew my hope and never let me be put to shame in Jesus nme

Father over all that bothers my heart, soul and spirit give me rest and testimonies in Jesus name

Lord Jesus in your vineyard the only sound heard is of victory and praise give me cause to shout for victory and praise in all areas of my life in Jesus name

Father what the enemy meant to tarnish me use it to publish my glory in Jesus name

Lord Jesus erase all written ordinances of failure and termination of destiny over my life with your blood in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer
2/4/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...