Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Prayer from Psalms 6:8-10

Song

The presence of the Lord is here 2x
I feel it in the atmosphere
The presence of the Lord is here 2x

"Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the Lord hath heard the voice of my weeping.  The Lord hath heard my supplication; the Lord will receive my prayer.  Let all mine enemies be ashamed and sore vexed: let them return and be ashamed suddenly."
Psalms 6:8-10 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father fill my life and vicinity with your presence henceforth in Jesus name

Father thank you for the victory over challenges that you gave me in Jesus name

Father i thank you for total deliverance over all overwheming situations of my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for disgracing my enemies in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for the spiritual gift you give to me in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer
5/4/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...