Search This Blog

Thursday 14 April 2016

Prayer from Habbakuk 3:18-19

Song
You are worthy to be glorified
You are worthy Lord
You are worthy to be glorified
You are worthy Lord

"Yet I will rejoice in the Lord , I will joy in the God of my salvation.  The Lord God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments."
Habakkuk 3:18-19 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and the grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father i thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord almighty i thank you for replacing my sorrow with joy in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for fulfilling your promises in my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for the strength bestowed on me in Jesus name

Father thank you for keeping my feet firm in all areas in Jesus name

Father thank you for raising standard against my enemies in all areas in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you for renewing every organ of my body in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for the new song of testimony given to me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer
14/4/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...