Search This Blog

Saturday 30 April 2016

Prayer from Psalms 42:8-9

Song
Glorious God, wonderful God
Miracle worker prince of peace
Omnipotent God we worship you
Your majesty is forevermore

"Yet the Lord will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.  I will say unto God my rock, Why hast thou forgotten me? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy? "
Psalms 42:8-9 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day  and the breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father thank you for shedding your blood on calvary and for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Father thank you for your word in season that reminds me that you are still able in Jesus name

Father thank you for your loving kindness and for taking away my pain in Jesus name

Father i thank you for taking away worry in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty strengthen my heart and deliver me from weariness in Jesus name

Lord empower me according to your will in Jesus name

Father change my story for the best and your glory in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
30/4/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...