Search This Blog

Sunday 1 May 2016

Prayer from Psalms 72:3,14,18-19

Song
You are the Lord
Let your name be glorified
We give you glory and honour
You are the Lord Let your name be glorified

"The mountains shall bring peace to the people, and the little hills, by righteousness.  He shall redeem their soul from deceit and violence: and precious shall their blood be in his sight.  Blessed be the Lord God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things.  And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen."
Psalms 72:3, 14-14, 18-19 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Heavenly father bring your promises to past in my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let there be divine peace in all aspects of my life in Jesus name

Father deliver me from every contending power and spirit in Jesus name

Lord deliver me and my household from all blood sucking spirit in Jesus name

Lord in the list of those you will perform wonders count me worthy in Jesus name

Father fill ny entire being with your glory far beyond my thought in Jesus name

Lord let your mercy call forth my breakthrough in Jesus name

Lord today let me begin to walk in the extraordinary power and grace in Jesus name

Lord let favour speak upon my life and put an end to fruitless labour in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers

Today's Prayer
1/5/2016

HaPpY nEw MoNtH

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...