Search This Blog

Friday 13 May 2016

Prayer from Psalms 119:84

Song
Our father, our father who hath in heaven amen
Hallowed be thy name

"How many are the days of thy servant? when wilt thou execute judgment on them that persecute me?" Psalms 119:84 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father thank you for saving me and seeing me through all my endeavours in Jesus name

Lord almighty you know the plans you have for me do not let me die without fulfilling purpose in Jesus name

Lord judge as many that rise against me according to your will in Jesus name

Father every spirit of discomfort ruminating over my destiny destroy by your fire in Jesus name

Father endow me with your power and make me untouchable for every known and unknown power physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Lord touch me this day and cause sudden transformation that will draw men unto you through my testimony in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
13/5/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...