Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Prayer from Jeremiah 29:11-13

Song
I have a father almighty father
He is king of kings and lord of lords
I have a father

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord , thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.  Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.  And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:11‭-‬13 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for keeping me in your shield always in Jesus name

Father thank you for the plans you have for me in Jesus name

Lord bring to manifestation your plans for my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty that which makes me sad cause a turn around and bring beauty out of the ashes in my life in Jesus name

Father remove every delay in the journey of my life in Jesus name

Father as i seek you let me find you never let me seek you in vain in Jesus name

Lord Jesus reign continuously in my life take my destiny and bring to fulfillment my purpose of creation in Jesus name

I decree i shall not die but live to share the goodness of God in the land of the living in Jesus name

I decree i shall get to the height God has proposed for me my glory will not wane before it shines in Jesus name

Lord search my heart and filter every ungodly thoughts and deeds out in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
10/5/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...